blankhomeaboutcontactsponsorblank

Monday, January 13, 2014

I Love Justin Bieber!

This is a phrase I have heard many times from the mouth of my Baby Bear. Her eyes light up, she gets giddy like a little school girl at just the thought. Then the excitement bursts through her little body until she cannot stand it anymore and out it comes  "I love Justin Bieber!" as she's kicking and squealing with the biggest smile on her face. Then follows "Bieber Bieber Bieber" She claims she is going to marry him.

This has become so much worse since we have moved. Before, it was every now and again, and now she is just completely obsessed with this Bieber character!


I mean, what's not to love, right? Only his name makes me cringe every.single.time.

If only it really were the real Justin Bieber she was obsessed with, and completely giddy over, I would have put a stop to it long ago.

Let me introduce you to her "Bieber" who and what she calls Justin Bieber, and the guy she is obsessed with.



Texans know what this is all about, but for those of you that are not native, let me tell you what is a must on every Texas road trip. One word. Buc-ees. This place is known for the cleanest restrooms, their awesome fudge, beaver nuggets, and jerky. 



Oh, and we cannot forget the Bieber beaver This is the best place to stop on our half way mark to Dallas, driving to Austin, and San Antonio. They are kind of a big deal here. Not to mention there is one in our backyard now (not really). Now, the one we live by is what I like to say is not a real Buc-ees, as in it does not have what the others have, it is a small version of them, and that is fine by me, because that means my road trip stops are still some of significance.

So yes, every time she sees this store/gas station she loses it. She is in love with the Buc-ee the beaver, but alas she says Bieber, and just so happened to add Justin on to it. I am perfectly okay with her never knowing the real Justin Bieber, and she can collect all the beavers she wants. Yes, I'm kind of rewarding her for it, and I don't care!

She is "Bieber' s" biggest fan


signature

1 comment:

  1. Too funny!! I was like uh oh she already likes Justin Bieber, haha!!

    ReplyDelete