blankhomeaboutcontactsponsorblank

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Update

I cannot believe it has been weeks since I have updated this little corner of the great big blogosphere that I call mine!
If you remember, the last update was about our new house. The week of the move, Baby Bear came down with the flu! So for Christmas we spent the day at home instead of with family. She had a good Christmas regardless, and we made sure of that. But I do have to brag a little. When she saw what Santa brought her, she said she got everything she had ever wanted; and she hadn't even opened presents yet! I honestly think she forgot about them. She then went on to say that next year she does not want to ask Santa for anything because she loves her family more than presents. She melts my heart. Her Poppy and Nanny came by later that evening and finally opened her gifts.

After she was fever free on her own, we took her to Santa's Wonderland. It was cold, but she had a blast and really enjoyed it. The lights are amazing. If I could find my camera in all these boxes that are my current surroundings I would show you some. So this is what you get.



After Santa's Wonderland is when I came down with the sickness. Flu and bronchitis, oh my. I'm still coughing here! There were none of our yearly visits that normally occur this time of year. We were a little sad about not seeing family this year.

But for now we are all moved in and just trying to get settled in. Work has been crazy, the house has been crazy, and I'm close to going crazy. Baby Bear decided she wants to bite the bullet and go ahead and go to her new school, so now I have withdrawals and enrollments too. Not to mention the crazy ups and downs with the entire move (that's a post for another day).

On a different note, I do have something I would like your help with. I love my family as much as Baby Bear does, and we all know the power of prayer. My cousin, Jeromy, has been in the hospital since Thanksgiving. He is still in ICU. He is in a delicate state at this time and it is still a lot of touch and go. He is still so young and one of the most generous people you could ever meet. I have looked to God to surround his body with healing and for the fight I know Jeromy has in him. If you would please help us continue to pray for more strides in his healing, and for our entire family, especially his immediate family, it would be greatly appreciated.
signature

1 comment:

  1. Sending thoughts for your family.

    PS - Sounds like you've got an awfully great kid there! And congrats on the move!

    ReplyDelete