blankhomeaboutcontactsponsorblank

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What's Happening Now

If you follow me, you saw the CT scan I posted last week on social media.
 

I am having surgery tomorrow! I'm actually heading out to my pre-op appointment in a few minutes! Of course, when I told Baby Bear I was having surgery, she got real excited, and squealed "you're going to have a baby"?! I couldn't help but laugh. She then got upset that she would not be allowed to watch the actual surgery be performed.

 I am a little excited, and kind of nervous at the same time. I didn't think about it, I just scheduled it. I am hoping this offers some relief, since we have exhausted all other options.  I just have reached my breaking point of being sick for the last 6 months. I have time off, so I may as well, right? So off to sinus surgery I go. They're going to fix my deviation, remove blockages and open up the sinuses, and I'll actually be able to heal since I am not around all the irritants anymore. I think it's a win win.


signature

3 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes perfectly and you get lots of relief!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been taking a break from Social media so I did not see that your were having surgery until now. I hope it went well and you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete