blankhomeaboutcontactsponsorblank

Friday, July 12, 2013

My Weekends

I have had lots of free time on my hands lately. My weekends are pretty lazy since I am usually out of it on Saturdays after my medication on Friday's. I know The mister has been in heaven because last year he got annoyed with me having jam packed weekends for us every.single.weekend. No lie. So I had already cut back on weekend activities because of that, so now that I have no choice, I have been going a little stir crazy! I feel like I never leave the house. With that being said, I have turned to Netflix. There are so many titles to choose from, and so much that is just plain garbage!

Here is what I watched this past weekend:

The Bachelorette.

This was simply entertaining, funny, and a mindless movie. It had a great cast, and they had quite the wild time with a little mean girl action. What a crazy bunch! Yes, The Mister watched this one with me, and even had quite a few chuckles of his own.



Next up was My Girlfriend's Boyfriend

Don't be alarmed by the title. It isn't what you might think! This was a cute movie, and I enjoyed the cutesiness to it, up until the ending. A writer meets a girl, they date, fall in love, his writing improves, and the movie takes you through their journey together. (The Mister slept through this one)

Then there was Troubled Waters

This one was a crime mystery, and actually a pretty good one. A little girl is kidnapped, and beneath it all, it had its own twists and turns that I couldn't even dream of. Definitely one to watch.

Any suggestions on what is out there to help me pass the time?









No comments:

Post a Comment