blankhomeaboutcontactsponsorblank

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Things You May Not Know...

I have seen so many posts circulating as status updates on facebook lately that I have decided to join, only in a different way. The gist is that someone posts things you may not know about them, people like the status and they give you a number. Knowing my friends they would pick something like 100, so I will pick my own number, and let you guys know some things that not everyone may necessarily know about me.

I am a devoted Christian and a firm believer in God. He is my savior.

I was in an extremely abusive relationship for several years.

I cannot stand cinnamon as in cinnamon gum, cinnamon candles, cinnamon drinks. Those all make me gag.

I don't drink alcohol of any kind anymore

I lost my big brother April 16, 2012

Three letters: O C D

Patience is one of my weaknesses because I really do not have much

I always said I never wanted a child when I was younger.I still stood by that until I found out I was pregnant. God had other plans. A funny God he is! Baby Bear saved me, and herself. I did not save myself, and I do not know if I would have, if it weren't for her. See how God works?

I am a hopeless romantic.

I absolutely love horror flicks.

I speak without thinking. I say what I mean, and mean what I say. I stand up for what is right, and if that is wrong, you are in the wrong place and we just can't be friends. A real friend is going to tell it like it is. I'm not the friend that is going to sugarcoat your $#it for you and blow sunshine up your bum. You can find one of those somewhere else; it just isn't here.

When I was little, I envisioned hundreds of little people were under the bathtub and that they would all work together to make the bath run, with their tiny buckets catching the drain water and passing them all to the top to make it come out of the faucet. Yes, the same little people lived in the walls and made my lights and fan work too.

I used to twist the legs on all of my little brother's GIJoe's, and always be surprised when the rubber band broke that held them to the torso broke. Every.single.time



I still have hopes for a puppy as a Christmas gift someday (preferably a rottweiler), and a car (not both at the same time) I would love to walk outside and see a brand new car with a big red bow on it. Or open up a box and have a puppy come stumbling out.

So there you have it. There are some tidbits you may not know about me.












signature

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this post and getting to know even more about you. That puppy in the picture is so cute. I wouldn't mind finding that under my tree either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have too much in common. And I'm going to send you some big red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is great, I am happy for you and I hate alcoholic stuff and cinnamon too, I never tried alcohol and don't plan to, I saw what it did to some of my family members and friends, not wanting to go down that road ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also go to church now, I like it and made a couple of new friends and a boyfriend by going, I am happy that I finally found a church that I really like now and plan to keep on going at least until I get a job then I can see how I can still go when I get one.

    ReplyDelete