blankhomeaboutcontactsponsorblank

Friday, September 13, 2013

Count Down...

I am counting down this last hour of a pretty crappy work week!!

 I woke up late this morning because I must have accidentally turned my alarm off instead of hitting snooze, (or my jacked up pos phone did it) water leaked all inside my purse because I apparently do not know how to put a top back on bottled water properly. Oh, and I swear people were absolutely drunk on the way back from dropping The Mister off at work. I was almost sideswiped twice, and I ended up on the shoulder one of the times. Thank goodness it wasn't any worse! Then, I was told by The Mister to do a factory restore on my phone since it has been acting up so bad lately, and now my phone will not turn on. Looks like I will be going to pay someone a visit after work to get this thing fixed. I feel absolutely lost without it! <insert sad face here>

I have been pretty grumpy this week, but I am really looking forward to the weekend! I'm going to get my hair did done, then it is off to pick out some new books for our little eager reader, and to pick up her prints from this session.


As for tonight, I am hoping to make it a Menchies and Texas Roadhouse kind of night, then some Breaking Bad.

-If you have not figured it out by now, I am ALWAYS late in getting into things. Fashion, makeup, TV series, scentsy, you name it. So with that being said, I am on season 2 of Breaking Bad so please don't ruin it for me!

I have a few errands to run on Sunday, and of course, in between everything else, I need to work on my current Pinterest project! I can't wait to share it with all of you!

I really hope you all enjoy your weekend, and remember, Saturday will be another weekend throwback from my previous blog!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment