blankhomeaboutcontactsponsorblank

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hey Y'all......

So many NEW and exciting things are happening around here! Someone got a visit from the tooth fairy. She was SUCH a trooper too!

I would post the video, but I did not get the actual tooth pulling, all I got was the crying after! The best part, right?

Oh, and this just happened with one of the best couples on the face of the planet.

Best.engagement.ever. (so maybe I'm a little bias)

She was soo bummed my Christmas was already up, and she was dying to decorate early this year too. He would not allow it until after Thanksgiving and was so adamant about it. Gotta pick your battles, right? Little did we know.....

There are so many engagements flying around here lately.

I am SO excited for them, Congrats guys!



signature

No comments:

Post a Comment