blankhomeaboutcontactsponsorblank

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Shit Just Got Real

I walked in, and dropped my Baby Bear off at the only school we have ever known for the very.last.time. I am so sad! I really did not think I would feel this way. I thought I would be excited. I'm just.not. Her teachers have really made it for us, and I am so sad to leave them behind. I wish the teachers we have had the pleasure of having, could stay with her through her entire school career.

Her best teacher was by far in preschool B. She was the best thing that happened to us. She, and the school, was the constant for my Baby Bear when things seemed so uncertain, and our world was turned upside down. She did so much, that she doesn't even realize she did. I wish I could take her with us.

Now, her teachers this year, have allowed her to blossom. They have accepted her for who she is and allowed her, and encouraged her to be herself, and they accept every single child just as they are.  Who cares that one of them turned a white dress yellow by washing it? It did not phase me one bit because she cared and she took care of my baby when she needed it most. They challenge them in different ways and truly love each and every one of their kids in class, and it shows. What more could you ask from a teacher, or a school?

Her new teacher is definitely going to have some big shoes to fill compared to the 4 over the last couple of years. We meet her tomorrow, and I am nervous!

Baby Bear is a little nervous too. She was excited last week, but as this week comes to a close, she is getting more and more nervous and scared. It's normal, right?

I can't believe my baby is going to Kindergarten!


Like what you see? Check out RachelBanister Photography!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment