blankhomeaboutcontactsponsorblank

Thursday, August 1, 2013

That Time I Thought I Was Going To Die

Here lately I have been taking The Mister to work at 5:30, each and every morning. This week, our little one is with the grandparents, so I decided I would just go into work when he did since he literally works right down the street from me.

I pulled into my dark parking space in the front of my office and made sure to back in so I could see the parking lot. I was the only person there. I noticed a small green car just sitting in the middle of the parking lot with the car running. I proceeded to put my makeup on in my car. This car that was parked in the middle of the parking lot ended up taking off, and parking right next to me. I double checked to make sure my doors were locked. Then thought the absolute worst. He proceeded to get out of his car. After looking at him and sizing him up, I knew I could out run him, but there was no way in hell I could take him. There was also no way I could make it to the door of my office, fumble with keys and unlock and lock the door before he could get a hold of me. He walked around to the back of his car and went into his trunk. I immediately thought I could possibly end up chopped into tiny pieces and placed in this trunk!

He sort of looked like this guy.


I watched him very closely as he walked around to his trunk, getting ready to take off. He started walking towards my car, and that is when I noticed his uniform and badge. I was a little more at ease, but still unsure. I cracked my window a smidge as he walked up to my window. Turns out he was in fact the property security guard and was making sure everything was okay!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha!! I have many moments like that. Kudos to you for outing yourself.

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete