blankhomeaboutcontactsponsorblank

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Wacky Wednesday...More Like the Wednesday That Would Never End!

I am really trying to get my head in this game, but I am struggling this week. Struggling more than you will ever know. It has been a pretty hectic week so far. My heart has been completely broken for a friend of mine and her family. Knowing a friend is experiencing what was one of the hardest things you have had to face so far, is just crippling. I would never want that hurt or pain for anyone. I wish I could take it from them.

Baby Bear has been sick since Sunday evening, and today was her first day back to school, fever free. That means this Momma can go into work, right?

I should have taken the events of the morning as a sign, to just go curl up back in bed and forget about this day. BUT I didn't.

My car was broken into this morning. No windows were busted thank goodness. I just noticed the entire contents of my glove box and center console sitting in the driver seat. Then Baby Bear kept asking me what was taking so long and why we couldn't just get in the car and go. I had to make sure nobody was in it, and of course look around the best I could, to assess what had been taken. So far, I have noticed my GPS and charger, coins, lighters, and gum. Come on, gum?! Who does that? Oh, wait, someone with 0 respect, like the person(s) who rummaged through my effin' car, that's who! I didn't bother putting anything back in the glove box or console. I just dropped it on the floor board of the passenger seat and off we went.

Our office just went through a huge move. I got there, after having missed 2 days, with boxes everywhere. Many of these boxes not even mine. Thanks to the lovely HR department that is about as useless as wet toilet paper. I was locked out of our lovely accounting system until 12:30. I tried to get wire transfers done with internet that was about as fast as dial up. I was going full speed there! Oh, and I'm still sick, couldn't breathe from the fumes, and lastly, ending with a headache from hell, so all this girl wanted to do is go back to bed and pretend this day never happened.

There was a huge backup on the tollway on my way to get Baby Bear. Took me forever to get through that hot mess! My poor girl isn't feeling 100% either. That's the part that sometimes sucks being a working mom! But hey! Those bandits didn't steal the mint I had in my car! I gave that to my little bit to help with her cough until we got home. We get home and it's 80 degrees and climbing. Oh joy! It literally feels better outside than inside. Not to mention our lovely Basset Hound, Sunshine reeked of stale vomit. So, I'm officially crawling back in bed, and pretending this day never happened.


Someone blessed her bff with some bling this morning

Totally unrelated, but too cute nonetheless
signature

3 comments:

  1. Man, sorry your day was so horrible! Hopefully tomorrow goes a little better!

    btw, "useless as wet toilet paper" - I'm gonna steal that one, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your day gets better!
    Hi! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog via GFC.
    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry! I hope you have a great weekend! You deserve it after such a crummy week!

    ReplyDelete