blankhomeaboutcontactsponsorblank

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Battle of the Brands

You may remember my search battle for finding the perfect makeup for me, since my skin has changed so much with my current medications. I have some extremely sensitive skin. Clinique was an absolute no go. I have tried and tried again numerous times and it was breakout central! My favorite makeup of all time, left me years ago. So on to my search for something new, that didn't make me absolutely miserable!

I tried the Bare Minerals, but I really did not like the coverage, (or lack there of) that their foundation had to offer. I have freckles, and I now have redness due to my meds, so I needed a little more coverage, with the same gentleness.

I really think I have found my match. I am absolutely in love with this new product. It is completely hypoallergenic, and works well with my skin. No breakouts!

Let me introduce you to Stila. If you have not tried it, it is a MUST. It may be a little pricey, but a little really does go a long way!



The first item I tried was this foundation. I absolutely loved how lightweight, and how much coverage it gave. No breakouts, no cakey mess. Just smooth, even coverage. It retails at $44, but sooo worth it!

Stila stay all day foundation and concealer (fair)


I also bought their eyeliner since I have been in the market to find a new one because honestly, I am tired of the pencils!I love this stuff, and it stays in place. My pencils are a huge mess to clean off my eyes, but this is no fuss, no mess, when I am ready to remove it. It also stays all day long.

Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (intense black)


I cannot wait to try these primers!

Stay All Day Prime & Anti-Shine Balm
Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm with SPF 30
Prime Pot Waterproof Eye Shadow Primer - Taffy

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment