Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Why Men Shouldn't be Left in Charge

Yesterday, my little one stayed home sick with tummy problems. Mr A came home at noon so I could get to the office to finish things up for month end and prepare for our big office move.

I left him in charge with dinner. It was an easy pulled chicken recipe made in the crockpot. All you have to do is put all the ingredients together and cook on high for about 5 hours and it is good to go. Piece of cake, nothing to it. Dinner would be ready when I got home from work. After he threw everything together, and put it on high, he decided to take a nap.

On my way home I got a call telling me we need to figure something else out for dinner. I assumed he burned it; wouldn't be the first time we burned something in there. But that wasn't the case. He never plugged the darn thing in!



signature

2 comments:

  1. Aww poor guy! At least he tried? Hope everyone is healthy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has happened more then once at my house. ;)

    ReplyDelete